LOCATION: Yerevan, Armenia
JOB DESCRIPTION: InScope LLC is looking for a QA Engineer to join its team. He/ she will have the opportunity to work with a wide range of technologies and frameworks and have autonomy in creating, testing and deploying web-based products.
- Plan, schedule and perform manual and automated software tests;
- Responsible for defect tracking and bug reporting;
- Work closely with software developers to perform early testing on components prior to integration builds;
- Perform sanity tests to approve the release to production;
- Work in a cross-functional Agile team.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field;
- At least 2 years of software testing and quality assurance with direct experience with most of the typical daily tasks;
- Experience of work in a Scrum team;
- Experience in UI (Selenium) and API layers;
- Ability to work in a team environment; excellent communication skills;
- Detail-oriented person;
- Ability to work under pressure.
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: To apply, please submit your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org , mentioning the position title ("QA Engineer") in the subject line of the e-mail. The CVs will be accepted only in case the applicants meet the above-mentioned requirements. Please refrain from phone calls. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview. Thanks.
OPENING DATE: 25 April 2018.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: 24 May 2018.